Security & Identity Theft Prevention
Click Here for an Informational Video: Your Security, Our Priority
Click Here for access to the Washington State Small Business Development Center
||The Bank of Washington is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
SBA Information from The Bank of Washington
SBA lending can help your small business grow with several financing needs as shown below:
Benefits of SBA loans:
- Acquire an existing business
- Purchase or refinance owner occupied commercial real estate
- Purchase equipment or machinery
- Working capital needs or inventory purchase
- Finance business expansion
- Refinance and consolidate existing business debt
- Improves business cash flow
- Longer terms and maturity
- No balloon payments
- Lower monthly payments
- Lower interest rates
- Most loans have no prepayment penalty
Why not talk to our Commercial Lending Officer about SBA financing options. We can help you with eligibility requirements or make alternative recommendations to help your business with your credit needs.
Call your local branch to make the arrangements!
The Bank of Washington has been serving communities in Snohomish and King Counties since 1996. We have 6 branch offices conveniently located in Edmonds, Everett, Issaquah, Lynnwood, Mukilteo and Redmond and offer a wide array of personal and business banking solutions.